A Conversation for World War Battlefield

The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 21

F F Churchton

at the pub, probabily!!!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 22

Terran

*Runs in to the pub. Which has "happy hour" by the house martins playing in the back ground. The newly named Terran or Vercingetorix, as he has rather bizarrely decided to call himself, seems to have two pencils stuck up his nose*

WIBBLE!!!

*Looks around as everyone in the pub has just gone very quiet*

Oh, sorry I had to get that out of my system. You see there was a rather overweight woman out side the door there who just bet me £1,000 that I wouldn't walk in to a pub and yell "wibble!". Well now I have I'd better collect my money.

*Walks outside, and all the people can here is a woman who shouts - "Will I F*ck!"smiley - grr, then a loud punching noise, and when Vercingetorix returns he has a broken nose*

Dose anywoon knew whoo to fex a brooken noos?


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 23

F F Churchton

So the traitor to his own people has decided to become a Celt, well thats irony for you!!!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 24

Terran

smiley - winkeye


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 25

Terran

Actually I am no longer a traitor as I have resigned from the quest due to out side forces beyond my control, which basically means my time on here from now on will be a bit limited.

Vercingetorix smiley - fullmoon


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 26

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

English please.
(or swedish)


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 27

Terran

Donc vous voulez que j'ait parlé à anglais vous fait? - Et non je ne suis pas français
(So you want me to speak english do you? - And no I'm not French)

I think most of what I said was English, I just had a broken nose. If you are refering to this : "Dose anywoon knew whoo to fex a brooken noos?", I was saying "Does anyone know how to fix a broken nose?"

Vercingetorix smiley - fullmoon


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 28

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

No I mean why aren't you gonna be here no more and who will take care of the terranic army?


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 29

F F Churchton

Actually it sounds quite geordie!!!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 30

Terran

Rimmer I'm still here, but not as often because of my commitments out side in RL. I would like to create a multi user account, or use an existing one to create a new Terranic Army Front page, so that the Army isn't reliant on me being there. If I cannot be on often enough, I will demote myself or something. I think it was important anyway if the army is to continue, even if I was a regular, that it can become self sufficient. I think in the near future, when spook has recovered from his loss I think it would be a wise choice if he looked after it. In the immediate future, if you can continue doing what you are doing by greeting people, and as you are in temporary command feel free to distribute the new recruits how you see fit smiley - ok.

Vercingetorix smiley - fullmoon


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 31

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Me, me?
Oh well uhh...
Ok I'll do my best.
Oh and a pack of ice will fix that nose.


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 32

Skullock

This will help too.

*punches Vercingetorix in the nose only in the opposite direction in which his nose was bent.*

*then hands him a smiley - stiffdrink*


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 33

F F Churchton

Well since the Terranic army has leadership problems, that means it won't be the most powerful group on h2g2, yeah!!!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 34

Terran

*Is chuffed that Articuno thought Terranic Army was most powerful force on h2g2 smiley - winkeye*

We'll be back better, and stronger smiley - grr

Skullock : 'Danks smiley - ok


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 35

Skullock

Your welcome.

*gets another smiley - stiffdrink and drinks it.*


*Then drinks another one*



*And another*





*And another*








*And one more for good measure*


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 36

F F Churchton

I think Pierces pirates are the most powerful force now until The terrans get sorted!!!


Key: Complain about this post