A Conversation for World War Battlefield

The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 1

Terran

I'm going to start a random story. And add to it when you want

*Terran wakes up in the middle of an urban Jungle (New York), and realises he is wearing a pair of antlers, and is wearing a T-Shirt saying Arrest me - I'm nuts. So he was arrested and the police men who did thought he was nuts. When dragged in to the police cell he realises there is a hole underneath his bed*

Terran : Oh, theres a hole underneath my bed

*Though he obviously said it very quietly.*
*With no Guard on watch (well there never is is there smiley - smiley), he climbs in to the hole and finds himself falling through a metal shute, which leads to a party. Which has apparently been organised by fellow inmates, to cellebrate a guys 50th year in Jail, though for some bizarre reason he recognises a lot of people there....*


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 2

Skullock

*Slaps Terran on the back and hads him a smiley - ale*

Hey man, what you do'n here?


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 3

Terran

Fine, smiley - erm I fell out of a hole in a prison cell. What are you doing here?

*takes smiley - ale*


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 4

Skullock

For some reason I've been in here for 50 years. I think it has something to do with so sort of temperal disturbance. Eddies in the space/time continume ya know.


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 5

Terran

50? I have to say you look well for it. What are you in here for anyway? Do you know a way out? smiley - erm


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 6

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

HI YA!!

*dressed in a tu tu and carrying a samuri sword cal leeps into the tread*


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 7

Tango

*Rams open the door, dressed in a police uniform*

This is a raid! Everybody against the wall!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 8

Skullock

*leans against the wall wich then spins around (like one of the secreat passsages in behind bookshelfes)and is replaced by a bookshelf.*


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 9

Tango

*spots Skullock going into hiding, shoots a random person in retaliation, and then starts throwing the books off the bookshelf*

One of these has to open it...


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 10

spook

*hits tango on back of head with baseball bat, knocking him out temporarily.*

silly old tango. isn't it obvious which book it is.

*spook pulls out 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', and the bookshelf spins around to let him through, then is replaced with a large door.*

spooksmiley - aliensmile


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 11

Tango

*wakes up, rubs head smiley - headhurts, gets baton out of belt, opens door, runs through and repeatedly hits spook on the head*

Don't you EVER call me silly, and don't you EVER call me old!!! smiley - steam

Tango


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 12

spook

ok ok. i'm very smiley - sorry you VERY silly and VERY old person.

*spook smiley - run away as fast as he can, and hides in smiley - ghost state in some room somewhere.*

spooksmiley - aliensmile


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 13

Tango

*calls GhostBusters(tm), they arrive, hoover up spook and leave*

Tango


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 14

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*Comes out from the door that replaced the bookshelf in the secret door*
*Looks at the total chaos, sees ghostbusters(tm) and in a total rage grabs a chair and starts beating them*
I HATE GHOSTBUSTERS(tm)!!!!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 15

F F Churchton

*Falls from the ceiling*

What's that hole in the cell all about, you'd imagine they'd have figured out how you got here, aye. I believe I'll have a pint of whiskey before I beat up the other ghostbusters (trademark of Paramount pictures)!!!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 16

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*After beating the ghostbuster(tm) out of their sences he releases Spook from their Spook-container and mustard-pack.*


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 17

Tango

*grabs the tools from the unconsious ghostbusters, recaptures spook and throws the canister containing him into the cell above, then seals the hole with concrete*

That should stop him!

Tango


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 18

F F Churchton

It should, but won't!!!


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 19

Tango

Too true.

tango


The Thread of Complete Irrelevance

Post 20

Skullock

*Wonders where exactly he is at now.*


Key: Complain about this post