A Conversation for Gheorgheniplex: Rescue Plan

No Subject

Post 1

cactuscafe

space towing. smiley - rofl. yay. with the yellow rope. strong enough to tow an asteroid and rearrange fate. hahah. I might call them next time the car breaks down. see where they can tow me. silvershiny car in space. follow that yellow rope. hahah

h


Space Towing

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Yep. smiley - rofl That's what we all need - Triple-A in space...Triple-A for the spirit...

(AAA, pronounced 'Triple-A', is the US roadside assistance company. You buy a membership, and they come tow your car or sell you a new battery, etc. smiley - winkeye)


Space Towing

Post 3

cactuscafe

Ah yes, I love it. Triple A for the spirit. That's funny, 'cos we have double AA roadside assistance. The AA. They are amazing. Now though, if I break down, I will say that I am all broke down on the highways of my inner, and outer space-brain, and I need some triple A yellow sonic vibrations for the spirit and help! help! the asteroid! the asteroid! and they might suggest I eat more broccoli.

This is your fault. It is so. haha. Nice inspiration. Thanks. I happy am.

h smiley - rofl


Space Towing

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl I wonder. Does eating broccoli contribute to better brain-care? Probably not. I eat a lot of broccoli. smiley - whistle

True story: About 20 years ago. Family celebration our neighbours were having, we were invited. I was there with my mother, to be polite. A very small boy was there in a suit, about five years old (the boy, not the suit). First suit, probably. Instructions to behave, definitely. Small Southern boy, confined within adult civilisation for an hour.

First encounter with broccoli, on crudite tray. Revelation. Amazement.

'Mommy, can have I some more of those little trees?'

Ah. The wonder of childhood. smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gheorgheniplex: Rescue Plan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more