The Simpson's World

5 Conversations

Welcome to Springfield, h2g2, EARTH EDITION

This is the legendary home of the Simpson's. Rather, this is the rather unknown home of the now legendary Simpson's. The longest running, prime-time, animated TV show in American TV history. One of the funniest shows of the second half of the 20th century. A model for dysfunctional families everywhere.

The Simpson's House

The show was written about and researched by: The Ghost Of TV's Frink and edited by: Fruitbat(Eric the) in an article: The Simpson's - TV Series. If you need to know more, just ask!

Housing for sale/rent1: CHEAP!

New Homes are availible in Springfield. Check out the forum below for new listings!

Now Moving In

Already in residence

Work in Springfield

The Legitimate Businessman's Association of Springfield has unexpectedly had a few, er, vacancies. Lots of new jobs are open!

Sorry, all positions at the Android's Dungeon are currently filled; ask Capt. AJ Rimmer for an application re: future opportunities.

Raising a family in Springfield?

The Ayn Rand school for toddlers and the Springfield Elementary School are always looking for the best and brightest, but will certainly take what we can get!

Shopping in town?

The Android's Dungeon, The Qwick-E Mart and Krusty Burger are all open for business, centrally located in Springfield Shopping Plaza.

Other things about the Simpson's home town

Everybody have a favorite line, just plant yours here!
1Squatters Welcome!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A800867

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more