A Conversation for Tinfoil Hats and You

We need more evidence!

Post 1

sprout

How about those people who claim to be horribly affected by wifi, mobile phone masts and so on - would they feel better with a tinfoil hat on, and if so, does the emperor or the admiral win out?

They tinfoil their rooms those people - I remember seeing some kind of documentary - for some reason, it seemed to be particularly prevalent in Scandinavia...

Finally, if you're really worried about the lizardy people, is the kind of jaunty statement you advocate not likely to make you the first in line for the anal probe? How about simply lining your normal wool hat (that way you'll have a toasty warm head as well)

Nice piece as ever,

smiley - cheers

sprout


We need more evidence!

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl Thanks, Sprout. When it comes to wifi, I suppose more research is needed.

Mobile phone companies are eager to pooh-pooh the idea of danger. But EM fields exist. Whether they're particularly bad for people is another question, of course...

I think the idea of lining a woolly hat sounds good. smiley - smiley It would have the extra advantage of being less obvious. Of course, Nigel would say that solution was for those who were afraid to show their true colours. smiley - whistle

Yeah, I think that sort of headgear probably *attracts* aliens. There's a great documentary out on Area 51's tourist shop...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more