A Conversation for The h2g2 Post 31.01.11

Hello Bel

Post 1

bobstafford

Hello Bel

Nice editorial lets hope there is a future for the site. H2Gnu2 is not so bad it is just getting used to it. Guide ML is a bit strange seems to have been replaced with very odd but i still use and it works much better.

My thoughts are we will pull through if we all dont give up, support the site and keep it alive as long as we do that it has a value.

Juat in case I would recomend we make a copy of
1. our photos
2. our guide entries (copy as the finished enrty and in Guide ML)

Live long and prosper.


Hello Bel

Post 2

Post Team

Cheers, Bob. doesn't work at all, so you have to use instead. And if you view this in barlesque, you won't see the above tags at all. smiley - doh

I've made copies of all my edited guide entries, my 'unspecified' Post articles and half of my Random Ramblings. Will try to copy the other half as well as all my poems and other stuff asap.

I don't panic, but I think it is better to be safe than sorry. smiley - smiley

Wouldn't our photos be safe in the Photographers' group? Just wondering.

smiley - thepost
Bel


Hello Bel

Post 3

bobstafford

Yes but I would suggest it would be nice to save them in situe, attached to the relevent entry they were prouced for.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The h2g2 Post 31.01.11

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more