Friends, Romans, Countrymen, and fellow researchers.

0 Conversations

 Someone standing in front of a wall ignoring the person behind itThis list used to be on my User Space, but, like a certain part of my anatomy, it became too long and unwieldy1. So I put it here instead.

  • U181271
    Not east European, but from the West of Scotland. Poor guy...
  • U183316
    Both a very attractive young lady and a terminal geek, if you can believe such a thing is possible.
  • U148580
    Witty and wise, and just a little rude.
  • U104826
    Bottle this man's laugh, you would make a blimmin' fortune. Oh, and he looks like the guy out of "Pi"
  • U185849
    A valiant fellow. Pity he never posts.
  • U54754
    She seems to go from wanting to ruffle my hair, to knocking my block off, with nothing in-between.
  • U14977
    He's the white IT guy who's a sex machine with all the chicks - can you dig it?
  • U178076
    A Swede with a fearsome tackle and a ferocious appetite.
  • U174321
    An entertaining juggler - if that's not an oxymoron.
  • U95721
    He's, like, a proper writer an' that. Not like those of us who only study Journalism. Check out his very cool 'Notes...' in the Post each week.
  • U153452
    This bloke may be interested in discussing politics with you. Just maybe, mind.
  • U154264
    He's not a volunteer, but he does have "direct access to the in-house team". Hem hem.
  • U183016
    Clever name, intelligent guy. Can usually be found arguing with...
  • U35376
    ...this person here. Because it's good to have a balance.
  • U146988
    She works at The Royal Mile, but doesn't say what as. She's a living statue, I reckon.
  • U114627
    According to some, not as geeky as his user space suggests.
1I'm talking about my hair, of course.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A791417

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more