The Post Top
So here it is, the second Top Ten list, a big thank you to all those who wrote in. Look out next week, for a new Top Ten to vote upon, if you have a subject that you think would make a good Top Ten, then let me know at [email protected], remembering to include your name and researcher number.
Books written by Terry Pratchett
- Wyrd Sisters
- Moving Pictures
- Guards, Guards
- Lords and Ladies
- Soul Music
- Feet of CLay
- Men at Arms
Some of the replies received last week, thank you all for sending them in.
Top Ten by Greebo T. Cat
- Feet of Clay - 'Just love this book, and can read it again and again. '
- Men at Arms - 'A tale of everday Ankh Morporkian life!!'
- Lords and Ladies - 'This one still manages to scare me...'
- Moving Pictures - 'Pratchett takes on Hollywood, brilliant!!'
- Guards Guards - 'Introducing Carrot, need I say more.'
- The Last Hero - 'May be small, but its brilliant - rather like me really!!!'
- The Fifth Elephant - 'The good outweighs the bad in this book.'
- Maskerade - 'Pratchett takes on the Phantom... and Greebo becomes a man.'
- Wyrd Sisters - 'Love the dialogue.'
- Small Gods - 'So well written, so much to think about.'