A Conversation for Warning Labels

New Warning Labels Required!

Post 1

Euan - † - Getting a new laser to play with - woohoo

If you can think of any labels here that I haven't posted, please add some stuff in at the end of this thread.

Euan smiley - bluefish


New Warning Labels Required!

Post 2

Joel

WARNING: The intended uses and/or effects of this product are entirely dependent on subjective interpretation on the part of the end user, thus rendering any concept of authorial intent a fallacy.

As outlined in post-structuralist literary theory.


New Warning Labels Required!

Post 3

Joel

WARNING: This product contains a self-referential warning label.


New Warning Labels Required!

Post 4

Joel

WARNING: any action performed upon this object will elicit a reaction which is both equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.


New Warning Labels Required!

Post 5

Joel

WARNING: The use of this product as a focus for meditative contemplation may result in transcendence to a higher state of consciousness.


New Warning Labels Required!

Post 6

Euan - † - Getting a new laser to play with - woohoo

Thanks Joel. I especially like the one about the self-referential warning label. I'll include most, if not all, of this.

smiley - cheers


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more