A Conversation for The Timelord Quiz - Star Trek the Next Generation

oh no here we go again

Post 1

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

and i cant answer a single question despite being sad enough to be able to visualise almost exactly each scene as described.

i'm shocked that you didnt ask for the name of the episode in which picard appeared naked,......


oh no here we go again

Post 2

TIMELORD

Thank you it took years of seeing my Therapist just to forget that episode!!!!
You could try buying a set of answers*i did that for a works quiz once with the money going to a charity £5 for a set of answers (i never said they were the write answers!


oh no here we go again

Post 3

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

smiley - laugh

i thought it was a really dudey episode!
you have to give them credit for strategic placement of furniture. It was the best non nude nude scene i'd seen in years until the recent spike nude in scene in season 6 of buffy.

FABT


oh no here we go again

Post 4

TIMELORD

Why did you not enter the quiz then?


oh no here we go again

Post 5

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

didnt know any of the answers,

the only one i have ever entered was the balckadder quiz and that's cos i have to scripts.

the rest are just too hard for poor little me!

FABT


oh no here we go again

Post 6

TIMELORD

Well this week is a ABCD quiz just guess.


oh no here we go again

Post 7

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

might have to have a look then


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Timelord Quiz - Star Trek the Next Generation

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more