A Conversation for The Post Horror Scope

How weird is that.......

Post 1

Genie

I have just read the 'predictions' smiley - winkeye for February.....

Myself and a few chums DID consume more than enough alcohol on Friday night........

No Farmer in wellies came to visit, but one of the lads did get hold of a blow up smiley - sheep wrapped in an Englad flag!!!!! smiley - biggrin I believe that the 'sheep' did not come to any harm, but none of us can remember how he got it!!!

Seems your predictions are not as wacky as you think!!!!! smiley - smiley


How weird is that.......

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Hey who said me called them wacky... ~big grin~ ... me is just glad that at least one of them comes true a week... er.. not that me is saying that they are not ALL true predictions... ~grin~

Greebs..xx

Oh... hmmm... what happened to the sheep then?


How weird is that.......

Post 3

Genie

The smiley - sheep ahhemm....

got a puncture..... smiley - biggrin

One of the lads was waving it around not paying attention to where he was walking, tripped over and fell on the poor thing!

It was a very funny night!

Well true or not your scopes are very funny and I very much enjoy reading them! smiley - smiley

Genie x


How weird is that.......

Post 4

GreeboTCat

Thank you Genie... ~huggle~... me hopes you don't mind but me gave you a quick mention in this weeks Horror Scope... tis a big event when a prediction comes true... ~big proud grin~

Greebs..xx


How weird is that.......

Post 5

Genie

I am deeply honoured to be mentioned on your page Greebssmiley - wow!! smiley - smiley

I would offer you some smiley - choc (my cats love it!) as a thank you, but I thought you might enjoy a new toy instead smiley - gift!!

Genie x


How weird is that.......

Post 6

GreeboTCat

~Greebo takes the box eagerly... she sniffs it... shakes it and then glances up hopefully~

Is it a doughnut?


How weird is that.......

Post 7

Genie

I thought that a smiley - donut just wasn't enough sooo....

Its a smiley - donut shaped, smiley - donut making machine!!!!!

Now you can have a treat on me any time you wish!!

Genie x


How weird is that.......

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Oh my.. you are so kind... ~Greebo huggles the present~ Me shall treasure it forever...

~big grin~


How weird is that.......

Post 9

Genie

Just been reading this weeks post!!

Great Job Greebs!!! smiley - biggrin

I would have been soooo nervous, you must have had a lot of work to do last week!!

Genie x


How weird is that.......

Post 10

GreeboTCat

Thank you very much Genie... it means a lot to me.. ~huggle~

Hard work yes... but it felt good when it was finally up...

Greebs..xx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more