A Conversation for The Post Horror Scope

Prediction and Humor

Post 1

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I have a feeling that I can identify what makes alot of the scopes funny. and I wanted to know if you concentrait on the funny aspect, or do you have a little book on how to be obscure? smiley - tongueout

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Well this predicting lark is not as easy as it looks... ~grin~... though humour tends to be even harder... thats why its sprinkled quite liberally through the horror scope...

Me is glad that you find some of them funny... ~grinny grin~... it is my aim after all... and no they don't come from a little book... they all come from my little head...

Greebs..xxx


Prediction and Humor

Post 3

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Ah, but you didn't anwser my question, I asked if you analysed some of the humor that you have come across and try to emulate it, or does your brain do that kind of thing automaticaly?

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 4

GreeboTCat

Hmm... me writes what me thinks is funny... if me hears something that can be incorparated into the horror scope... then me will put it in... if it works...

Hope that answers the quesitons... ~grin~

Greebs..xx


Prediction and Humor

Post 5

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

It's all about what your brain does, Simulate or Emulate?

but you have anwsered most of the question...

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 6

GreeboTCat

Me is not a Borg... ~grin~... and isn't emutale some kind of paint? 'Cause me not that either... ~grin~


Prediction and Humor

Post 7

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I didn't ask you if you were that, I asked if you DID that?

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Hmmm... sorry... was just joking with you...

Greebs..xx


Prediction and Humor

Post 9

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I know I'm sorry *strokes Greebo*

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 10

GreeboTCat

MEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww... ~grin~

Oh that makes me feel better... ~happy grin~... hmm.. me has been struggling writing the Horror Scope for three days now... it a poot when you can't think of anything to predict...

Greebs..xx


Prediction and Humor

Post 11

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

The weather is always usefull, and it always seems to be there. although I've never heard you mention palm readings, smiley - smiley

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 12

GreeboTCat

Oh yes the weather... ~grin~... and you are right tis always here... and there... ~huggle~

Palmistry... so many mons... and lines... and things... ~grin~ Me shall have to include it... good idea... though thankfully have finished this weeks Horror Scope... ~Greebo wipes away sweat from her perfect brow~

Greebs..xx


Prediction and Humor

Post 13

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

For some reason you seem to pick some things up just living with a person who does torat cards smiley - winkeye

Strictly Science myself though smiley - biggrin

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 14

GreeboTCat

Hmmm... has something to do with a third eye or something me thinks... ~grin~


Prediction and Humor

Post 15

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I belive its more of an arm, eye is for all seeing, I'm all doing and knowing (third brain)

obcourse noone will admit that I have these apendeges, but that science for you, never being a group of people to belive in invisable things. smiley - winkeye

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 16

GreeboTCat

Aha... don't worry... most people never believe in what they don't understand...

Greebs..xx


Prediction and Humor

Post 17

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Most people don't understand what they don't belive.

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 18

GreeboTCat

Hmmm... me doesn't understand people who don't understand what they see.. and only believe what they think they see... when they seee something they believe in... or not... as the case maybe...

Greebs..xx ~trying to look inteligent and totally blows it by missing an l out of intelligent~


Prediction and Humor

Post 19

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

It's funny, but I've never seen it writen anywere that the sky is most of the time, blue, and yet most people belive it to be so. could it be that blue is more like red and yellow is a sort of maroon?

Belive what you will, for I see what I think, and think about what I belive.

-- DoctorMO --


Prediction and Humor

Post 20

GreeboTCat

Hmmm... me only knows that the colour of the sky is pretty... be it blue.. black... or the many shades inbetween...

Greebs..xx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more