A Conversation for H2G2 Researchers Top 10 CD's

Top Ten CD's...

Post 161

Xanadu

hurts your ears?smiley - huh


Top Ten CD's...

Post 162

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Have you heard the live album?


Top Ten CD's...

Post 163

Purple Moose - He comes, he goes. But mainly the latter...

yes, I dunno what it is about his voice, but I can't listen to Blink182 for too long. The rest of it's fine, I like the music and the other singer's voice (i think it's the bassist, correct me if I'm wrong) is fine.

smiley - biggrinI just seen on the Kung Fu newsletter that Audio Karate, The Vandals and Tsunami Bomb are doing a tour together!!! Only problem is that the closest they come to me is Portsmouth, but hey! I'll stay overnight in a hotel if i have to!!!smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
smiley - reindeer


Top Ten CD's...

Post 164

Xanadu

What, the Mark, Tom, and Travis show? I've got it! That is a great album. But it is not recommended for people who are easily offended...smiley - laugh I don't think the "Parental advisory: explicit lyrics" even begin to explain the obscenity that the album contains...(i.e. track 4, 8, 18, and the song during the talking bit...i think that it is track 36)


Top Ten CD's...

Post 165

Purple Moose - He comes, he goes. But mainly the latter...

no i haven't heard the live album...
smiley - reindeer


Top Ten CD's...

Post 166

Xanadu

That is one weird problem...but then again, I find the voice of the lead singer of Offspring a bit annoying...smiley - yikes


Top Ten CD's...

Post 167

Xanadu

I don't think it is actually possible to get the live album here in Britain...just like it is impossible to get the version of Take Off...with all three bonus tracks in the UK.


Top Ten CD's...

Post 168

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Hehe, I turned it up full blast when my mum was home and she couldn't have cared less.

Mark in my opinion has a better voice than Tom (Mark sings on Staying Together for the Kids).

Have you heard Tenacious D's album yet ICBM182?

If not go out and buy it because it's great and the Mark Tom and Travis Show isn't a patch on it.


Top Ten CD's...

Post 169

Purple Moose - He comes, he goes. But mainly the latter...

I can stand Dexter Holland's voice, that's fine.
The Vandals lead singer can get annoying, but only after A LONG TIME!!!
smiley - reindeer


Top Ten CD's...

Post 170

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I've got both, went traulling all over the place to get them as well!


Top Ten CD's...

Post 171

Purple Moose - He comes, he goes. But mainly the latter...

whoa...I seem to be a few postings behind here, my connection is going REALLY SLOWLY!
could be 'cos I'm downloading an mp3...
smiley - reindeer


Top Ten CD's...

Post 172

Xanadu

I got them easily - borrowed them off a friend and copied them onto minidisc...

So Em...what do you think of tracks 4, 8, 18, and 36?


Top Ten CD's...

Post 173

Xanadu

nahh...it's just because there are 3 people trying to post at the same time...I've got broadband and it is still slow...


Top Ten CD's...

Post 174

Purple Moose - He comes, he goes. But mainly the latter...

I'll be back later, I'm off to play Counterstrike....
smiley - reindeer


Top Ten CD's...

Post 175

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

4, 8, 18, and 36 on what Blink or Tenacious D?


Top Ten CD's...

Post 176

Xanadu

on The Mark, Tom and Travis show.

Tenacious D doesn't sound all that great to me..."Tribute" seems to be all talking...no offence


Top Ten CD's...

Post 177

Xanadu

While we are on the subject, I think I am going to write a guide entry on Blink-182. Mainly because the only one on them at the moment insults them....smiley - grr


Top Ten CD's...

Post 178

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Good plan, I may do one about Tenacious D because I love them, Jack Black's so god damn funny!


Top Ten CD's...

Post 179

Xanadu

I have to say, the video to Tribute is very funnysmiley - laugh


Top Ten CD's...

Post 180

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

The video to F**k Her Gently is apparently even funniersmiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more