A Conversation for Crime Scene Investigation

CSI details

Post 1

bipolarbabe

Right, I'm going to be picky! Catherine is Catherine Willows with an S! Nick did sleep with the hooker, Christy, and became a suspect in her murder as his "DNA" was on her sheets. (Eckley from dayshift was in charge of the investigation.) If Nick had been arrested, his career as a CSI would have been over.
No-one has mentioned Lady Heather! I know she was just a story relevant character, but I think the relationship between her and Grissom was beautifully and sensitively handled, and gave great insight into Grissom. She was a "madam", I suppose, of a fetish club which catered for people with sado-masochistic tendencies. Yet the relationship between her and Grissom was so tender and sweet (the tea ceremony in the morning, she was blushing!)I think it brilliantly illustrated Grissoms' ability to see right to the heart of things, finding things others would miss, like Lady Heathers' desire to please and be the less dominant partner, even though that was not the way she seemed (until Grissom came on the scene!)
Doc Robbins has some good lines, all delivered deadpan (pun intended!)
I will probably think of more to say, I am obsessive but very tired!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more