A Conversation for Lamenting Readers and Adverbial Writers: Read this Quickly

No Subject

Post 1

cactuscafe

Who'd be an Editor eh? Nope not me. Not even if I was paid. smiley - rofl .. I've known a few Editors in my time .. also proofreaders, writing-teachers, reviewers .. sheesh what a job. Exasperation seems to be theme .. heheheheh .. unless you discover a new Shakespeare or someone .. then it must be good ...especially if you're the new Shakespeare smiley - rofl ..

I wouldn't even be a volunteer Editor's assistant - even for your friends who run a magazine that you love - like you guys, like smiley - thepost... but I'd make your coffee smiley - coffee .. even run out into the rain to buy your lunchbreak sandwiches .. heheheh ..

smiley - biro (hmm .. now you'll hold me to that last promise ... smiley - rofl) ... here .. here's a smiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - coffee .. smiley - rofl .. or ten ... smiley - coffee

smiley - biro

Ah 'tis a vexed question is it not .. writing in all its various styles .. in all its incarnations and reincarnations ... from the hieroglyph to the email .. from papyrus to the shining screen .. smiley - rofl

Matter of fact I haven't got the faintest idea what to say about this ... being a renegade wild arty-sparky art-spark word-painter myself .. writing my own rules upside down all over the page .. I am useless for your cause ...smiley - rofl ... hmm ..

I shall return to the margins ... <smiley - run

Not that I don't love you all ... and thankyou for smiley - thepost ..

I'll txt U.... c u l8ter ....

oops .. erm ...

coffee? sandwich? smiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run H





No Subject

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

*Looks ate the smiley - coffee supply*


You're hired. smiley - biggrin


No Subject

Post 3

cactuscafe

hey Bel .. smiley - rofl ... I'm hired? yay! ... I might not know much about all the technicalities of writing and being an editor and things ...but I do know about coffees .... and how to soothe the minds of stressed editors .. heheheh ... well ... at least that is my intention ... to soothe the mind ...

smiley - coffee

now .. let's see ... smiley - coffee ... I got americano I got cappuccino I got skinny-latte I got single-shot-decaff-espresso I got mochacino I got mocha I got .... ah well you get the picture .... smiley - cappuccino ...

smiley - coffee

matter of fact I awoke this morning in a massive think positive! think beauty! art is beauty! (sometimes)! .. state of mind ... and magazines like smiley - thepost can be part of celebrating that!

I did also just happen to be part of one the most inspirational art events concerning Emily Dickinson and so so soooo much more .. smiley - rofl .. that has inspired me beyond belief .. in fact I had to send a message to MVP about it all ... had to talk to someone involved with poetry and the AWW etc .... hmm .. I would repeat it all here but trying to edit myself ... hah! ... smiley - rofl .. hmm .... except now I want you and DG and everyone to know all about it all .. but erm .. there's always email ... hmm

smiley - biro ....

but also and anyway ... last night I had this daydream .. a daydream in the night? ... yes! .. about a very curious person who was scratching what seemed like the first words ... the Logos .. In the Beginning was the Word sort of thing... on the grey stone walls of what seemed to be a jail ... .. which then turned into a cave ....... all covered in moss and funny green plants ...

and it reminded me that writing .. despite all the different styles .. and differing opinions etc ... was one of the most magic gifts given to humankind .... and that this magic essence will always renew ....

smiley - biro

and editors are cool too ... and essential ...and amazing .. smiley - kiss I think you people at smiley - thepost do an incredible job ... ... even despite having to listen to exasperating mad women like me ... smiley - rofl .... and thank you all again ....

smiley - biro

smiley - coffeesmiley - cappuccinosmiley - coffeesmiley - cappuccino


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lamenting Readers and Adverbial Writers: Read this Quickly

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more