A Conversation for Pantographers

Pantographic Palindromic Cryptic Logic

Post 1

cactuscafe

Hah! .... and Hah! again ... and Hah is palindromic .... and cihpargotnap isn't smiley - rofl ...

...which isn't significant at all ..smiley - rofl ... not even in my tiny yet hopeful world ... where green beans are eaten in front of the TV using beat up dogeared Castaneda paperbacks as tray-tables ....... smiley - rofl ..

Serious though .. this story reminds me of the absurd mystery and beauty of the inner and outer galaxies ... and reminds me of everything .. even things I can't remember ...

Enough! I'm not even supposed to be here ...smiley - rofl ... and yet this edition of smiley - thepost is as ever wondrous .... and now I spend my time wandering through the newly arranged categories ....absorbing the work therein ... for which I thank you all .... and yet right now haven't got time to comment on all ......

smiley - biro ......

and wondering if I am a thinker and writer ... an artist and dreamer .... a nerd nerd nerd ... a community ... a feedback .. a submission ... a discussion ..

etc etc .... smiley - rofl ....

smiley - runsmiley - run




Pantographic Palindromic Cryptic Logic

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl You are beyond categorisation, you are. smiley - winkeye

The mystery of the palindrome that is not a palindrome...smiley - whistle

When is a palindrome not a palindrome?

When it is only palindromic in a multidimensional matrix. smiley - somersault


Key: Complain about this post

Pantographic Palindromic Cryptic Logic

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more