A Conversation for Khar Siid: Ship On The Edge of Darkness

The Promenade

Post 1

recrash

Soft R&B playing in the background, the Promenade is mostly empty: the shop spaces are vacant save a few outlet: Habitat Shirts, Sketchers, Caterpillar, Army Surplus (Camo Sale!) and a Jollibee restaurant.


The Promenade

Post 2

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Pestilence] Hey! Nice place... Hey! Hey, yo! 'Scuse me! Where's the nearest bar... Na' I don't think ya' know what kinda' bar I mean... I mean a proper bar, not... one o' them. This way? Thanks!


The Promenade

Post 3

recrash



Yep. The old dusty bar. I'll break out the drinks.


The Promenade

Post 4

Wargamer (The Wanderer)


Maybe it can be like 10 Forward. The bar is automated, and people drop in whenever they feel like it. That way we can assume there's a service droid or something until a suitable character turns up.


The Promenade

Post 5

recrash


The Promenade

Post 6

Wargamer (The Wanderer)


Nice! smiley - ok Anyway, what will Pestilence like...

[Pestilence] Hmm... Jes' give me a glass of everythin' off the top shelf will ya'?


The Promenade

Post 7

recrash

(The servo drone digests the input a moment - then with blinding speed picks a bottle off the top shelf and hurls it dead-on at Pestilence's skull)
(running to the prostrate form) Oh! Sorry! We forgot the drone was only recently a combat drone before programming.


The Promenade

Post 8

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Grabs the bottle and drinks it without comment.*
[Pestilence] Mmm... good stuff. Intrestin' service too...


The Promenade

Post 9

Fred Smith

*Eric walks into the bar and orders some smiley - ale he dodges the drones attack and catches the drink. He then sits back down and pulls a pal-top computer out of his pocket.*


The Promenade

Post 10

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Pestilence] Hmm... I'm thinkin' I should get on back... Still, this is a nice place for a holiday.


The Promenade

Post 11

recrash



'allo,


The Promenade

Post 12

Fred Smith

Good Afternoon Fred, how are you?


The Promenade

Post 13

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Looks under the bar while the server-droid is busy, and helps himself to a strange blue liquid under the counter...*


Key: Complain about this post