The Post Horror Scope

0 Conversations


THE POST HORROR SCOPE



Having missed a couple of weeks Horror Scope, I know you are all very eager to read what your Horror Scope says in the coming week. This I understand, so will not say anymore...



I am quite willing to answer all questions and queries regarding this subject and, if wanted, I can help with problems from researchers via e-mail. Due to time restrictions I cannot reply to each individual e-mail personally, but will give the answer to your problems on the Horror Scope page. Please send your letters and queries to me Mystic Greebs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


The Horror Scope is divided rather neatly up into twelve sections, January through to December, and you will be able to tell which section you fall under by looking to the day you joined h2g2.


For those of you with limited understanding, I will explain further. If you joined h2g2 on the 25th April 2001, then your section will be April and you can read your future under that section heading.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



JANUARY

I feel that, that strange feeling you have been feeling all last week, will make you feel a little sad for a little while. It is perfectly normal to get these feelings from time to time, so try to feel positve if you can, I have a feeling that this feeling will not last much longer.


FEBRUARY

Be wary of people bearing gifts this week, though the day of practical jokes has gone, some tricksters may still wish to make you look a fool; do not make their day, or even their week!!


MARCH

The Tarot Cards reveal that this week would be a good week to show off something you have learned but kept secret.


APRIL

A week of troubles is in store for you; try to keep your perspective, you are well able to deal with any trials that come your way. On a happier note... B#


MAY

The Whingy Board has a message for you from a close friend who has been to the seaside in the past ten years, aunties daughter... 'A kiss on the hand might be quite continental, but doughnuts are a cats best friend!' I am sure that it has meaning for you.


JUNE

A wind just blew in from the windy city, it's mighty pretty, but its not got what you've got. No indeed. Don't be tempted to do anything different this week... keep doing the same old things, I know its boring, but there you go.


JULY

I was gazing into the Crystal Ball when it clouded over, a bad sign, or a very good one, depending on how you look at it. Do not make a firm decision on anything this week, wait a while and think things through.


AUGUST

A party invitation will come your way at the end of the week, this would be a good time to buy those new clothes you have been meaning to treat yourself too. Have fun!


SEPTEMBER

A conversation with a passing stranger will give you the idea for a new guide entry, it will be your best yet. Stay away from yellow this Friday; I see a bad aura around that colour for you.


OCTOBER

The tea leaves show that you will encounter something new this week; the leaves are not forthcoming as to what, so whatever it is, will be a surprise. It will be a good surprise, not a bad one, so don't worry.


NOVEMBER

A tantalizing glimpse of Uranus this week, gives rise to magnificent eruption from the lower plains. Do not be frightened by this fateful coming, it has been long fortold in your destiny.


DECEMBER

A happy event at the start of the week will keep you in a good mood all the rest of the week. Good fortune favours you, be prepared for great success in all your endeavours.

At the bottom of this bag is someone's fortune...  I just know it!!!
Is this a mystical bag of coffee?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DISCLAIMER

As we all know fortune telling is not an exact science, so Greebo T. Cat, The Post and indeed h2g2 cannot be held responsible for anything printed in The Horror Scope that is not one hundred percent
truthful. To be honest, I think you should all be jolly happy if one percent of the predictions come true.

This statement in no way refutes Ms Cat's mystical gifts. So there!!!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mystic Greebs

18.04.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A732412

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more