A Conversation for The Women's Barracks

Hathornefer makes her way to the lodgings

Post 1

Hathornefer (ACE) Near miss - isnt that what you'd call a hit

My homespace still needs work - but this how my bunk looks here - if thats OK with you guys

-----------------------------------
Hathornefers bunk though clearly near the door is easy to miss; in fact it is quite hard to find even when you are looking for it. It is dressed in sumptuous navy blue bed linen, with silk velvet and cashmere drapings and coverings. The bunk doesn’t so much blend with its surroundings as ignores them.

If you see this bunk you will find a tan and brown saddlebag which contains lots of maps mostly of Egypt and China (for travel with her trusted Arabian Steed - Obelisk). The iron candlesticks either side at the head of the bed always contain plain white candles that have a vague vanilla scent to them. To the right of the bed is a dark wooden chest that contains amongst other things diaries, books, old journals of her travels, bottles of wine and spare nails for Obelisks shoes.
-----------------------------------


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more