A Conversation for Dead Man's Inn

GOOD JOB

Post 21

Detective Armani

Test failed miserably. What a surprise! smiley - laugh


GOOD JOB

Post 22

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost My email adress is [email protected]. If you'll email me your password ect., and your choices/preferences, I'll go in and set up your page, then loose the info. on how to get into your page.
I'll need colors, pictures chosen and texts written, and please indicate if you want a table or two. Also any ideas for marquees and font color.

It has to be in guide ml to work, btw. And the color chart is zero, not capital o, if that helps.


GOOD JOB

Post 23

Detective Armani

Thanks for the offer. Think i`ll take you up on that, if you don`t mind. If you keep helping me out i`m going to have to buy you a pub instead of a few drinks.smiley - laugh What is marquee?


GOOD JOB

Post 24

Serephina

Am not finding the time for much at the mo .hopefully will get everything sorted and not be so distracted soon though smiley - smiley.

Love the idea of starting a tory and then everyone else carrying it on..ill try n start one in a mo..
I have been meaning to start some new conversations/discussions, any suggestions? I didnt want to repeat the ones before .


GOOD JOB

Post 25

Detective Armani

I`ve added my two cents worth to the story. Where will it all lead?......


GOOD JOB

Post 26

Serephina

Not a fliippin clue..lol... i was semi comcious when i did my bit as i am most mornings..lol i didnt even notice the 2 new posts that had popped up while i was typing mine..lol
Just noticed the text still hasnt appeared unless you go through the Heres a table ..thread on my space..wonder why that is?? ..lol signed up today for a free computer literacy course!..think i need it ..lol


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more