School Food

2 Conversations


School Food


One of the Earth's greatest mysteries is the puzzling enigma of cafeteria food. According to some sources, it reportedly is some type of food, but whether suitable for ingestion is still in question. At my school, they follow the age-old rule, "Waste not, want not." They reuse food for a number of different entrees, and try to pass it off as new food. They don't waste it, and we don't want it. So you see where the saying comes in. I personally have noticed that yesterday's hot dog buns become today's deli sub sandwiches, which in turn become tomorrow's garlic bread. Whether the school is too cheap to buy these things new, or if they really hate wasting food is the question, but a direr one is at hand. How in the world do students refrain from dying by food poisoning, when the meatloaf they are eating was once a very crappy hamburger? The patties for the burgers have a strange, floppy appearance and taste like three-day-old road kill. (Which wouldn't surprise me at all) The pizza has a rubbery texture to it, and tastes pretty much the same. The grilled cheese sandwiches all have big black things(?) in the cheese. All in all, it's not very pretty meal. Actions must be taken, to save the children of this world. Unfortunately, the road to change is a long and hard one, and if I know anything of people in our world, they're lazy, bitter, and evil. So, to please those people I say...
"I don't feel like doing all the work."
"We had to eat that horrible food, why shouldn't they"
"Let's watch 'em suffer while they choke down that awful filth! BWA HA HA HA HA HA!"
Thank you, and good day.
Goose:The Keeper(of the rubber duckies and the other squeaky toys)


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A720424

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more