A Conversation for The H2G2 Super Furry Animals Fan Club

Where is everyone from then? And how did you hear about the furries?

Post 1

Ste

Well then. Let's have yer!

smiley - biggrin

Stesmiley - earth


Where is everyone from then? And how did you hear about the furries?

Post 2

Mister Matty

From Ayrshire, originally. Living in Glasgow.

First heard the Furries in 1996 with "God Show Me Magic" on Mark Radcliff's much-missed 10pm-12am slot on Radio 1. First single I bought of theirs was "Something 4 The Weekend" closely followed by their first Album "Fuzzy Logic". Been a fan ever since. smiley - smiley


Where is everyone from then? And how did you hear about the furries?

Post 3

Ste

Ah! An old schooler smiley - winkeye

Me? I'm from Devon, and just happened to go to Cardiff Univeristy from 1996 to 2000, and got into them when I heard them in Clwb Ifor Bach and the like. I now reside in San Diego, Cali-forn-eye-yay (and patiently waiting for a gig to come along). I think I first got into them properly with God! Show Me Magic too. smiley - cheers. In my first year The Man Don't Give a F**k was a bit of an anthem before we went out on the razz.

Loved Fuzzy Logic to death and then they got me *totally* hooked with Radiator, my favourite lp ever.

SFA smiley - ok

Stesmiley - earth


Key: Complain about this post

Where is everyone from then? And how did you hear about the furries?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more