A Conversation for The Omega Workshops

Sub-Editor

Post 21

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

I've done my bit. If no one has any further comment, I'll return it to the editors in a couple of days.


A703063 - The Omega Workshops

Post 22

Azara

smiley - bubbly for Abi!

And for Two-Bit - that must be one of the fastest editing jobs ever!

Azara
smiley - rose


A703063 - The Omega Workshops

Post 23

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

It didn't take much. This is my weekend. I'm sitting here writing stuff anyway. All I had to do was spell check, search the Guide for the proper nouns to see if I could link anything else in, then rad through it line by line. It wasn't all that long. There wasn't anything complicated.


A703063 - The Omega Workshops

Post 24

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

The amazing bit was that by the time I got the email message saying that my scouty recommendation had been accepted, I got to this thread and found that the entry had already been through the subbing process. *swoosh!*

:D
Mikey


A703063 - The Omega Workshops

Post 25

Abi

All in about 1% of the time it took me to write the thing! smiley - winkeye


A703063 - The Omega Workshops

Post 26

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Well if no one has any final comments, I'll return it.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Omega Workshops

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more