A Conversation for The Phantom Menace

What's with?

Post 1

Siguy

Okay, I am not gonna force my view on others and I respect the opinions of everyone in the forum. However I have to say I really didn't think episode 1 was very good. It had extremely predictable plot points and a lot of the plot reminded me of bad 1950's space adventures. Sure I absolutely loved those epic light saber battles and Darth Maul was cool as hell, but it takes more then a few cool scenes to make a movie. Anakin seemed a lot like the leave it to beaver of star wars and frankly I didn't really care for all the Portman "my people.." scenes. Also Lucas shot the blaster scenes with all the people bunched up in little groups. That just didn't look right. I know a lot of people will disagree with what I just said. So please don't barage me with replys to other unrelated things. But feel free to reply to this with your opinion.


Key: Complain about this post

What's with?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more