A Conversation for Zaphodistas' Last Gasp Petition Drive and Celebration of the One Year Anniversary of BBC rule!

How many ?

Post 1

plaguesville

Verily we have been guided through this dark time by a very able and perceptive leader. Thanks Subcom. According to: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F66559?thread=111464 There should have been 10 paper copies, if REDmiLk found a stamp and Lucinda didn't post in a litter bin, not to mention Mrs. Subcom's support of your copy. Is it worth carrying this further, frisking the Italics, going through the shreader to established whose is missing? As I wrote in and am subscribed to the electronic version, is there more I should do? Venga la revolucion! p.


How many ?

Post 2

Deidzoeb

Thanks for signing, plaguesville. I didn't take much time rereading the petition conversation threads to guess at how many had been sent. That should give us a minimum number. It's possible, not probable, that one or two people might have sent copies of the petition without making any note online.

Is there more you should do? Just mention the petition in any conversation where it might seem relevant. Or you could use your nickname as unsightly adspace. If you have any other suggestions for ways that we could celebrate the first anniversary of BBC rule (March 15, 2002) and draw people towards this page or towards the petition, let me know. I'd like to turn it into a party unto itself, like the thingite campaign or Windforce twelve abaft the beam, but I realize that's much easier said than done.

END MODERATION by PARTYING HARDER!!!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zaphodistas' Last Gasp Petition Drive and Celebration of the One Year Anniversary of BBC rule!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more