The First Completed 360 Mission
The 360 website kicked off its first mission with a 'ticking clock' project. Richard Creasey and his British Microlight Aircraft Association (BMAA) authorised team had just 360 hours to build an Easy Raider microlight.
You can read about the build from Richard Creasey's own personal perspective in his 360 Microlight Diary or below you'll find a series of great short videos featuring various stages of the microlight build.
Videos of the Build
(1) Terry Francis talks about the Easy Raider.
(2) Richard, Terry and the rest of the Easy Raider team prepare to start their marathon assembly.
(3) The deadline approaches for the next inspection - just what happened when the inspector called?
(4) Catch up with Terry in the paint shop to find out what's happening with 72 hours to go.
(5) Jeremy Harris explains what all those dashboard dials really do.
(6) BMAA's Chief Technical Officer, Guy Gratton, decides to drop in on the action, with 24 hours to go.
(7) During filming Tom made a workshop confession. Watch him reveal his dark secret and squirm...
(8) 360's two editors, Ashley and Sam are caught up in the mayhem and Ashley is on top of the wing, armed with a duster.
(9) It's the last day and there's much to do. Everybody's busy finishing off the many tasks that remain outstanding.