A Conversation for The Trickster

Digging...

Post 1

MaW

* thinks about Seamus Heaney's poetry which he was forced to study at GCSE *

* panics *

* smiley - runs *

Unfortunately I was far too busy to write my Musings this week - again! FABT has instructed me to write an extra-long edition for the next Post, and such I will, but in the mean time your column should keep readers more than satisfied. Bravo!


Digging...

Post 2

LokuZ

I've had to write an essay on whether Heaney deserved the Nobel prize or not... Ah well, at least it's done now.

Excuse me, I have 10 emails to read... aren't I popular?


Digging...

Post 3

MaW

* checks e-mail *

* 45 new messages *

Err...

You've probably got it about right. Some days I have over a hundred to wade through, and that's a bit on the silly side really.


Digging...

Post 4

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

There's something sticky on this table.......but you didn;t want to know that.

Thanks for the feedback about the the feedback LokuZ

About Beowulf. We had a lecturer at uni who use to turn the lights out in the lecture theater and then shout the epic at us. It was amazing.

Nice article again.

gotta go. work to do

FABT


Digging...

Post 5

MaW

I feel terribly uneducated - I never read it!

All I know about Beowulf I learned from an episode of Star Trek: Voyager - which didn't teach me very much at all other than that it's a very old story.

I really should do something about this terrible lack of knowledge.


Digging...

Post 6

LokuZ

Yes, you should: Read It!


Digging...

Post 7

MaW

How did I know you were going to say that?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Trickster

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more