A Conversation for Project: Evolution and Creation

been there, done that...

Post 1

Martin Harper

...I've been debating creationism on h2g2 for some time - and never come to any kind of resolution, sadly. At one stage I planned to write a collaborative entry with one of my regular debatees, but it never came to anything.

Anyhow, I'd quite like to help, though I don't know how much time I can spare. We'll see how it goes smiley - smiley


been there, done that...

Post 2

Ste

Eh? I didn't see this post appear. It's just been sitting here for a month, with noone replying to it.

Sorry Lucinda, I for one would love for you to contribute, the more the merrier and all that...

What can you do, how do you think you can add to the project?

smiley - biggrin

Stesmiley - stout


been there, done that...

Post 3

Martin Harper

Well I don't think I've the time to write an entry myself - but I'll happilly be a critic for what other people write. I've a reasonable eye for inbalance, having wrestled with it too many times...


been there, done that...

Post 4

Hoovooloo

Absolutely, the more the merrier, and I have to confess I've not been giving this the attention it needs because of various other stuff going on...

Seriously Lucinda, if you can see an entry that needs writing here to make the thing more complete, do let me know - this started out as just being two entries, one pro- and one anti-evolution (or pro- and anti-creation, depending on how you look at it...), and it's expanded a bit since...

What I'm aiming for is a central place where as much as possible of both sides of the arguement are put, along with some context to explain where both sides are coming from and why they're arguing in the first place. Since you've been involved in Creation/Evolution arguments here for some time, you may well be able to spot something we've missed. Help gratefully accepted!

H.


been there, done that...

Post 5

Hoovooloo

Oops simulpost- I'll drop you a line when everything's in shape Lucinda, and you can have a look, OK?

H.


been there, done that...

Post 6

Ste

Yeah, and don't worry too much about that deadline either smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more