A Conversation for The Conversation Killer

Was it murder?

Post 1

tartaronne

Hmmm. Shooting is not a very sophisticated or civilized way to kill a conversation. An definitely not descreet. I'll think of something else. smiley - huh


Was it murder?

Post 2

tartaronne

And the spelling isn't too spectacular smiley - sadface


Was it murder?

Post 3

tartaronne

But might just do the trick - in a written conversation. smiley - biggrin


Was it murder?

Post 4

Arthbard

Eye supose libirul use of mispeld wurds mite doo the trik.


Was it murder?

Post 5

tartaronne

veel geev yu a konfirmateev anser to yoor sooposition thad grouss mispelding weeth emens probbabbeelliti wil termineyte a convirsasjon.


Was it murder?

Post 6

tartaronne

Or you could use words you only half-know the meaning of and put them into the conversation whenever it picks up and become interesting. Or does that technique belong to discussions in The Temple of Confusionism?


Was it murder?

Post 7

Arthbard

Actually, I think Confusionism could be used to kill a lot of conversations. The only problem is that once the conversation is killed, there is no more chance to confuse. The devout Confusionist attempts to keep the conversation going, so moderate Confusionism can be a conversation killer, but non-moderate Confusionism is a conversation reviver, much to the chagrin of anyone else participating in the conversation.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more