A Conversation for Hotel Hanger

Hanger

Post 81

Fred Smith

Yes I prefer Voyager too. Andromeda never really held my interest though, i don't know why.

smiley - yikesThats quite a fleet. Computer, activate cloaking device and prepare to send an encrypted computer virus through to the Federation fleet in a radio message. Now then open hailing frequency with the encrypted virus attached to the enemy fleet.

Greetings I am Admiral Fred Smith of the Discordia Grand Fleet. Shut down your sheilds and prepare to be boarded or we shall destroy your ships.


Hanger

Post 82

Robert

*decides that someone needs to act as the computer fleet*

Never!!! We will fight to the death. Klingon fleet out.

*the klingons fire a photon torpedo @ the discordant*


Hanger

Post 83

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

*a small image of a Klingon warlord appears on the Discord's viewscreen* We see no fleet and will not be deterred by a single tiny ship. Prepare to die!
*the entire fleet launches torps toward the Discord at once*


Hanger

Post 84

Fred Smith

smiley - yikes Computer, run an analysis on why the cloaking device failed to work. *Gets into an envionment suit, Climbs into the RCS
and teleports as far way as possible.*


Hanger

Post 85

Robert

[EVA] The device was unable to compensate for the power emmisions of your new engine, which allowed the enemy to detect you.


Hanger

Post 86

Fred Smith

I see, looks like I'll have to tweak that before I try any combat for real.

There is still a Discord to tweak isn't there?


Hanger

Post 87

Fred Smith

I see, looks like I'll have to tweak that before I try any combat for real.

There is still a Discord to tweak isn't there?


Hanger

Post 88

Robert

[radio] [EVA] Incoming holographic interface. Scanning... Captain: Axe Storm. Scanning... Ship definition file not found. Locating nearest match... USS Timeship Relativity. Viewscreen activated.

[Axe over radio] Hi guys, I'm just testing out a few things, including your sensor arrays. This is actually a new Tripwire prototype 'cept I haven't updated the def. files yet... It uses a Relativity codebase, which is why the inaccurate reports are coming up. Anyways, I think your ship's still there Fred smiley - smiley.


Hanger

Post 89

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

Fred, it's all a holo... *the Discord is sitting in the same place as when Fred left it, safe and sound*


Hanger

Post 90

Robert

Holograms can be scary sometimes.

*completly forgets that he's running through a holo interface ATM*


Hanger

Post 91

Fred Smith

Well I'm relieved about that, I thought it might have been hardlight technology, the sort they use on Star Trek.


Hanger

Post 92

Robert

And you think I'd've let you waste a perfectly good ship on the test course if it was 'hardlight'?


Hanger

Post 93

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

Exactly! We weren't gonna kill your ship... *the discord moves into the hanger bay due to a temporary remote interface installed on all test ships*


Hanger

Post 94

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)



~Message to all allied ships~
There is a Trade Federation assult fleet on an inward vector towards the Hotel. I am in need of assistance to hold them off until my reinforcements arrive.



[Inside the Corvette]
[Captain] The Lt has just hypered in. Admiral Yuri and the bulk of our forces will still take some time to arrive

[Yo]Very well, continue on course 310-20, bring the fighters in behind the destroyers and have the crew make ready for 0-G combat. We'll waste no power on artificial gravity, reroute it to the engines immediatly


Hanger

Post 95

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

go here, we can't rightly have the battle inside the hanger thread http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F80917?thread=187353&skip=0&show=20


Hanger

Post 96

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

*radio message plays over his personal headset* Great... *gets in the HV, which launces*


Key: Complain about this post