A Conversation for SKY RAIDER ULTRALIGHT

Design Pedigree

Post 1

Kathi Jo

Hi Richard,

I just thought I would embellish a little further on the design pedigree.

It actually all started with Dean Wilson, designer of the Avid Flyer. Dean also started Avid Aircraft in 1983 and started production of the Avid Flyer. Dean's ingenuity started the whole folding wing, light aircraft industry, which was affordable for the average person. Dean later employed Dan Denny, who was a marketing guru. They later split their ties and Dan went on to start Denny Aircraft and producing the kitfox line.

Dean had many designs, but the Avid flyer was his most successful. The Light tube and fabric kit plane industry evolved from Dean Wilson's Avid Flyer.

Your right on the money though when you say the Easy Raider has an excellent pedigree. I couldn't agree with you more.

I am very intrigued by your web site. I love the format. I follow it every day now.

Hope all is going well

KJ


Design Pedigree

Post 2

RichardC

Thanks Kathi Jo

I'll see if I can incorporate those thoughts tomorrow.


Design Pedigree

Post 3

RichardC

Hello KJ

Done! Let me know if its okay

R


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more