The Timelord Quiz - Dr Who

0 Conversations

To celebrate the inauguration of the The H2G2 Doctor Who Group, TIMELORD has kindly put together this quiz. There will be a small prize donated to the first person to email with all 10 correct answers. Please send your entries to [email protected] before 25.11.1963... oops... 2001.


  1. In Robots of Death there were 3 types of robot. Name them.

  2. What was the name of Nyssa's father?

  3. What is the name of Tom Baker's auto-biography?

  4. Which story was set in two halves 700 years apart?

  5. What was the name of the stage play in which Jon Pertwee and Colin Baker returned to the role of The Doctor in 1989?

  6. Colin Baker was also in which episode of Blake's 7?

  7. In which story did Rodger Delgado first play the master?

  8. Which actress was in a story with her father?

  9. From which story was the clip shown at the begining of The Five Doctors taken?

  10. What novel was the doctor reading in the 1996 TV movie?


TIMELORD


22.11.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A660511

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more