A Conversation for The h2g2 Dragon Patrol

Dec. 15

Post 1

Ex Libris Draconium [Taking a vacation from h2g2]

The campout for this weekend seems to have been canceled. doesn't bother me, because I couldn't attend anyway. The Griffin and I were thinking that we could come out to Kila, have pizza and stuff, play a new version of RISK we picked up in Spokane. We checked with our parents, and Saturday night seems to coincide with another activity that will remove the parents from the houses. Not younger siblings, but you can't get everything. We can discuss this over the phone sometime.


Dec. 15

Post 2

Iron Griffin

My parents don't like the idea to much and think we should do somthing "scout like." but I might be able to chande their mind.


Dec. 15

Post 3

Iron Griffin

They said all right but we have to spend some time out-side doing somthing. Have any Ideas? There is a basket ball hoop that Ex's mom wants moved but the water in the base is frozen, my mom sugessted a hike but I didn't think to highly of that(where would we go.) Slading was an option. So if you have any ideas post or call.

smiley - cheers
The Griffin


Dec. 15

Post 4

Iron Griffin

I have come up with what I think is a acceptable solution. There is a field in Kila and there is the remains of a old burnt down mill in it. I say (and Ex agrees) that we should go out there and have fun with the Griffin's most powerful weapon/toy, if you know what I mean.(s.p.)

I'll call you tonight or Ex will or somthing.
smiley - cheers
The Griffin


Dec. 15

Post 5

Ex Libris Draconium [Taking a vacation from h2g2]

All right, this thing is a no-go. It turns out the speech meet on Saturday *won't* be ending a little after noon--not at all. The final round is at 5 PM, and the awards ceremony is scheduled to be at 7:00, though that seems a little too soon after finals. So anyway, it looks like this weekend won't work out. Griff says he'll be gone next weekend, so I just don't know when we can get together. A shame, because I have that great new futuristic version of RISK....

~Wes


Dec. 15

Post 6

Vidmaster - A Pebble in the Pond

Perhaps we should do something over the break...I think I'm having a lan party on the 27th and 28th, but any other time I should be free.


Dec. 15

Post 7

Ex Libris Draconium [Taking a vacation from h2g2]

That sounds like a good idea--Griffin will be gone for the first half of break, though, so we'll have to plan for that.


Dec. 15

Post 8

Iron Griffin

How about 29-30 or 30-31. There is first night on 31st, night, but we could still do it.


Dec. 15

Post 9

Iron Griffin

Talked to mom she sais she we have other things to on 29th but the 30th-31st sounds good. For me

smiley - cheers
The Griffin


Key: Complain about this post