A Conversation for The h2g2 Doctor Who Group

Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 1

abethemudoken - Call me Mew - Keeper of the Sacred Sonic Screwdriver

Hello! I'm sort-of new to hootoo and also am a rabid Doctor Who fan. So I thought I'd come and intro myself so...here I am. Yay!


smiley - tardis


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

*pops on bad penny hat*

Hello!


smiley - tardis


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 3

abethemudoken - Call me Mew - Keeper of the Sacred Sonic Screwdriver

O_O My god, you're everywhere! xD Hello!


smiley - tardis


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 4

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

If I didn't know better I'd think you'd been clicking on things on my PS...smiley - biggrin

I'm not *everywhere* but I do inhabit all the best places!

Besides, who *isn't* a Dr Who fan?

*bites the head off a green one*


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit everywhere else smiley - biggrin
"Just hours to count down smiley - tardis"


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 6

abethemudoken - Call me Mew - Keeper of the Sacred Sonic Screwdriver

Come to the USA...we have tons of non-Doctor Who fans lol. And actually, I found this through someone else's PS. So you were 1/2 right lol.

See, Doctor Who is the reason why I'm waging a (non-existant) war against BBC America. They showed the Christopher Eccleston series but they haven't shown the David Tennant series and I don't think they ever will either. It annoys me to no end...I mean, what's the point of having a BBC America TV Station if they aren't going to play Doctor Who?!

...and they need to not charge so much to buy the Chris Eccleston series on DVD from their website...!


smiley - tardis


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 7

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I don't understand why they hold back. All it does is encourage people to download torrents, thereby spreading the idea amongst people who wouldn't think about it otherwise and, ultimately, threatening the broadcasting world. Very short sighted.

*bites the head off a red one*


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 8

abethemudoken - Call me Mew - Keeper of the Sacred Sonic Screwdriver

Well, what really annoys me is they had a marathon of the last Chris season and then it disappeared. They don't play it at all anymore, not even reruns. They play My Hero and Keeping Up Appearences, but not Doctor Who. Which is why I don't think they're going to get the David Tennant episodes...it's like Doctor Who isn't popular enough over here so they just got rid of it. Meanwhile, you'd have to be a fan of all things British to even watch BBC America to be honest (you have to pay extra to get it on our cable) so it doesn't make sense not to play Doctor Who. I don't know...it's annoying as hell though.

Ok, done ranting lol.


smiley - tardis


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 9

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

My Hero and Keeping Up Appearances? Ye Gods. I'm amazed anyone watches BBC America at all!


Would you like a Jelly Baby?

Post 10

abethemudoken - Call me Mew - Keeper of the Sacred Sonic Screwdriver

Well...I like My Hero lol. And Keeping Up Appearences. But still...if they can play the old stuff, let's see some new stuff as well! I mean, they're playing Robin Hood for God's sake!

Ok, I'm having too many computer problems this evening, I'm signing off. Sorry!


smiley - tardis


Key: Complain about this post