A Conversation for Waukegan, Illinois, U.S.A.

Writing Workshop: A651575 - Waukegan, Illinois, U.S.A.

Post 1

eatomhoch

Entry: Waukegan, Illinois, U.S.A. - A651575
Author: eatomhoch - U186673

Friar suggested I offer this up in the writing workshop.

I'd like to know what you think. My chief concern is read-ability. I am sure there are many grammar issues with this submission so feel free to point those problems out as well.


A651575 - Waukegan, Illinois, U.S.A.

Post 2

Friar

Hey there!

Be warned, things move at their own pace in the WW.

peer review happens a lot faster, but i think WW is a great place for this article.

I'm a native chicagoan (North Side). I'm really familiar with the area around Waukegan though because I go to school in North Chicago (at teh Chicago Medical School).

You might want to mention the proximity of the US Naval Train Base at Great Lakes.

Also, You could make the headers bolder by using Guide Ml tages like this:
Location

better yet might be:
Location

Just some thoughts.

Friar


A651575 - Waukegan, Illinois, U.S.A.

Post 3

U168592

Hi there smiley - smiley Your Entry was put into the <./>FleaMarket</.> and I've rescued it from there and am working on it here: A9112259

You are still credited as co=author and if you return to the site feel free to contact me in regards to the Entry.

smiley - cheers

MJsmiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

Writing Workshop: A651575 - Waukegan, Illinois, U.S.A.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more