Well here we are again...another week another Big One. I see that the shops are all gearing up to get ready for christmas, doesn't time fly...only September and christmas is here already... Is it just me...or are we all rushing our time away these days??
Oh well...have a great week, and thanks for voting, be happy!!
Would you like your say on the big issues of the day? Well here's your chance, click below to get transported to Greebo's voting booth, where you can answer the question of the week.
Results will be printed in two weeks time.
GREEBO'S BIG ONE RESULTS
WHO IS THE WORLD'S MOST WONDERFUL CAT?
This was the question asked a couple of weeks ago, and below is the results of the voting...
- A massive 56% of reseachers thought that the most wonderful cat in the world was none other than me, myself and I, Greebo T. Cat
- 28% of researchers decided that Garfield is the most perfect cat they could think of...
- A further 9% thought thjat the cat from up the road was quite nice... no accounting for taste there me thinks!!!
- 6% of researchers thought that cool customer Top Cat was worthy of a vote.
- Tom from Tom and Jerry, Felix the Cat and Smelly Cat all got no votes at all...
- A missing 1% of researchers decided not to take part in the vote as they thought the voting would be rigged... AS IF!! !
Well...well..well...this vote was a total surprise to me. I am truly gratified that so many of you decided to vote for little old me. Thanks guys, the cheque is indeed in the post as you read this..
1. The ancestor of all domestic cats is the African Wild Cat, which still exists today.
2. In ancient Eygpt, killing a cat was a crime punishable by death.
3. Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
4. Cats can't taste sweets.
5. Cats have over 100 vocal sounds, while dogs have only about 10..
Send your letters and anything else to me here:- Greebo T. Cat
Thanks again everyone...