Balwyniti Court Circular #1

1 Conversation

Welcome to the First Balwyniti Court Circular as prepared by the Royal Court Reporter.

Balwyniti, for those not yet fortunate enough to visit, is a small kingdom, (turn right at the third star then staight on 'til morning). It is an old fashioned Monarchy, with King Cthuhlu in firm control.

It has been a wet and wintery week in the Kingdom of Balwyniti. However,
'Spring is sprung, der grass is riz,

I wunder where dem birdies is?

Der birds is on der wing, that's absurd,

der wing is on der bird....'

The King has been keeping his subjects dry and cheerful by exercising his considerable personality and charm to ensure harmony.

The Balwinity Bakery has been run off its feet, serving tea and cinnamon toast to all comers, with occasional indulgences of cinnamon buns, (I'm told, on good authority, that they have the best buns in the Kingdom), almond tarts and doughnuts.

The Royal Laundry has done the Princesses' wash to perfection, has been rewarded with a collection of odd socks and has acquired a ghost, without which no elegant Balwyniti building is complete.

The King would like to extend a warm welcome to the 48th citizen of Balwyniti, Silverygibbon, a Pyramidiot. Naia's Ghost1 has returned to a rapturous welcome.

The Royal Hamsters are well and being taken care of by Dragonfly, with help from the Royal Butler and Lackey.

Next time, we will visit the unexplored passage, and take a look at The Old Balwyniti Football Ground to revisit some historic matches.


Platypus 2



06.09.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page

1One of quite a few!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A626780

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more