WITCHCRAFT - HOW TO FIND OUT MORE

4 Conversations

To find out more about Witchcraft, you can look through various web sites, including h2g2. You can also go to your local library or book shop and check out the 'Religion' and 'Esoteric' sections.

I have found some of the most informative writers on this matter to be...

RAYMOND BUCKLAND
VIVIENNE CROWLEY (no relation to Aleister)
PATRICIA CROWTHER
SCOTT CUNNINGHAM
LY DE ANGELES
CASSANDRA EASON
JANET & STEWART FERRAR
GERALD B GARDNER
MARIAN GREEN
KATE WEST

There are also various magazines
available...

KINDRED SPIRIT
PAGAN DAWN
WITCHCRAFT AND WICCA

...to name but a few.

The more books you read, the more you will learn, and the more informed your decision will
be as to whether this is the path for you.

I wish you the best of luck on finding your path.

Many Bright Blessings

<angel> Alison <zoom>

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A624476

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more