A Conversation for WITCHCRAFT - HOW TO TELL IF IT IS RIGHT FOR YOU

Again, with feeling

Post 1

Amon

If I got this right you are stating that if Wicca "feels right" for you then it is probably right for you. However while I do not wish to imply that Wicca is a cult of any kind (which it isn't) but that is exactly how people who enter a cult. They too feel that "it feels right"

Furthermore I think you have mistaken yourself on what the Yin/Yang symbol actually means. Let us look at it for a sec. First we see a circle, this symbolizes completeness. If you look further you shall see the shapes moving into each other, as if trying to become to become their opposites. In addition you see that each shape has a dot of the opposite colour in it. This is because everything has a bit of their opposite in them. Man has a female part in him as females have a male part. The night flows to become day and the day flows to become the night. The goddess and god are not two separate beings but actually the same.


Key: Complain about this post

Again, with feeling

More Conversations for WITCHCRAFT - HOW TO TELL IF IT IS RIGHT FOR YOU

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more