A Conversation for Website Developer's Forum

Site Test Please

Post 1

HappyDude

You all did a page check on this when I first came up the page design, the site is now pretty much finished so a full check would be appreciatedsmiley - spacesmiley - ta

http://www.loustalholidays.com/

Don't forget to check http://www.loustalholidays.com/burp.htmlsmiley - spacesmiley - winkeye


Site Test Please

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

Using IE 5.50 the site looks fine and the links work OK.

I am a bit confused by the contents of the tariff page though...

Are those rates per night, per week or per X number of days? Per person or per stay in total? Does it include anything specific? Any meals?

Also, the first sentence in the second paragraph seems incomplete:

'A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rent due is due at the time of booking, unless.'

Unless what?


Site Test Please

Post 3

C Hawke

the rollover effects on the links don't appear to work in IE6, if that is, you want tohe entire box to change colour.

This I also found confusing in Firefox 1.5 as the entire box changes colour I expected the entire text to be the link, rather than just the title (eg, I thought "Home General information about us and the gite." to be the link not just "Home"


U91473


Site Test Please

Post 4

HappyDude

That's the 2nd comment about the Tariff page, I did not write the text but I will be passing the comments onto those who did and hopefully get a revision done.

The rollovers not working in IE is something I know about another example of poor CSS support in IE but one I can live with, the suggestion of making all the menu text linkable is a good one which I look at.

smiley - ta


Site Test Please

Post 5

HappyDude

Tariff page revised smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more