A Conversation for Epilepsy

Thread Moved

Post 61

Michael Notforyou

It's horrible being in a different time zone. I never get to tell you the good news.

This entry has been selected for inclusion in the edited guide. The entry will enter the queue for reviewing and editing by sub-editors. To find out more about what they do, search for Sub-Ed on h2g2. The author will recieve an e-mail with a new entry number for the edited entry once editing is completed.


*Michael Notforyou*
Official Scout, h2g2
Researcher U113408


Thread Moved

Post 62

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

So are you the one I should be thanking, Michael smiley - biggrin?

I wonder who my sub-ed is...


Thread Moved

Post 63

Silverfish

Your sub-ed will be Crescent(http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A641260) aparently. I checked by searching for the entry. The entry has been split in two. The version the editor will be editing (the one listed as recommended) lists Crescent as the editor.

By the way I like the changes made since I last looked. I'm glad you got this recommended, well done. I think this deserves to be in a guide, as its very informative. smiley - smiley


Thread Moved

Post 64

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Thanks, Siverfish! Both for the info and the congrats...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Epilepsy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more