A Conversation for Squirrels

Squirel Muggings

Post 1

Industrial Gila Dolphin

THis is a very true article about those nasty little guys. They are all over my campus. I bet there all over YOUR campus too. They are learning from our classes, and don't even pay tution! When I was first trying to decide where to go for college, my family and I went down to this college and wandered around. They this squirrel stop my brother and refused to let him go by without some cash or food. Sure it was cute til it pulled out the gun...


Squirel Muggings

Post 2

Solitaire

I definatly agree. I think it's the squrrels driving tuition prices through the roof. So, remember, if you can't afford to send your kids to college, it's the squirrel's fault.

A possible solution might be training gangs of monkys to seek and destroy the meddling fuzzy tails. Imagine groups of chattering squirrels being chased through the trees by rolving gangs of vigalante monkys with clubs.


Squirel Muggings

Post 3

Industrial Gila Dolphin

"but then we'd be overun with gorillas."
"We thought of that. the gorillas will freeze to death in the winter"

ah the simpsons.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more