A Conversation for The Tale of Bob

a slight hiccup

Post 1

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

well, well. I like it. Although I think it's stretching a bit to say we've been in the top four *every* week....not that I am objecting, mind you!!! smiley - smiley
But true, we have been up there, haven't we? Now the only team to beat is Work in Progress. Tired of coming in 2nd to them!

Oh, and just one teeny slip...the pubmaster's name is Liam.


a slight hiccup

Post 2

FG

I *thought* it was Liam, but I wasn't 100% sure, so I put the closest sounding thing (to my deaf ears, anyway)--Ian. And the Wolfs--is that how it's spelled? Or are they named after Virginia Wolff and I just don't realize it?


a slight hiccup

Post 3

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

It really is the Wolfs. They are intelligent enough to actually place, but they can't spell for beans. See how they are.

Ah, a day off. A whole week off. Grandma Hille says "we'll see" about the berry picking, so I guess we'll see.

Come down tomorrow night...I have a good feeling we are going to beat Work in Progress. We can stop their progression. And I will have had enough sleep to think straight!


a slight hiccup

Post 4

FG

You say that *every* time! Put your thinking cap on!


*hands Red a little multi-colored beanie with a propeller on top*


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Tale of Bob

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more