A Conversation for Mustardland redirection...

Keeping this 'up-to-date' ?

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit not really active on the archers board
"Last what I heard the dna board is 'open for postings 24/7' but between midnight and morning the postings are queued for moderation in the morning. And even that process lags behind the live site.

So to say the dna board is open 24/7 is a bit optimistic.

The 'buggy' part of the quotations is due to the users messign with the tags. smiley - sorry If the users do not try to use the system properly it will fail. "


Keeping this 'up-to-date' ?

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

TiT, the Archers board is currently undergoing a 1-month trial of 24/7 opening, hence the fact I edited this a couple of days ago.

The "Buggy" reference is because of quirks where sometimes a quote attributes its author and sometimes it doesn't, even if it hasn't been edited. smiley - geeksmiley - erm


Keeping this 'up-to-date' ?

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Very good summary, Peet - just found this page after Eilis put a link up in TOS.

smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mustardland redirection...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more