A Conversation for Neon Genesis Evangelion

Availability of NGE

Post 1

dasilva

I've only just heard about Evangelion but have become completely hooked - I've found a supplier (can't advertise - mail me for info, addy's on my uSpace) started with "Death and Rebirth" which recaps the series and shows an alternate ending (the recap jumps back and forth along the timeline even more than the show does and ends up more confusing than a Tarantino film) then they got hold of the full series on dual region (2 & 4) DVDs, spanning 10 discs - A boxed set is available in the next week or so. All in English, I'm guessing it's an Australian release..


...we're watching the whole series at work in the lunchbreaks (run to shop, bolt down food, enough time for 2 episodes smiley - biggrin)

smiley - musicalnote Fly me to the moon / And let me play amongst the stars... smiley - musicalnote


Availability of NGE

Post 2

pip

uk relses of the dvd's is happning now. both dar and eoe are out, as is dvd 1 (eps one to 4 of the serise). 2s probly out as well (eps 5 to 8 i would hope). so go get it...


Availability of NGE

Post 3

dasilva


Got it all from Oz now, even the Australian boxed set for my mate's birthday (he didn't have much Manga on DVD...yetsmiley - laugh)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more