A Conversation for Led Zeppelin - The Albums

Presence

Post 1

Morcheeba

Your reveiw of this album and 'In through the out door' are a disgrace...Couldnt you be bothered or have'nt you properly listened to these albums? I somehow dont think you have...Apart from that..dam fine entry.


Presence

Post 2

Dan

Uh, yeah. Haven't quite got past the basic layout of this entry. Might try and finish it one day, maybe when the new DVD comes out later this year.


Presence

Post 3

sychyck

Subject: This entry
Posted 3 Days Ago by sychyck
This is a reply to this Posting Posting 33

Previous Posting
there is not much mention of a lil' song called "ACHILLES LAST STAND"!!! I think it's comparable to RUSH and Joe Satriani's and the like...no wonder Led Zeppelin was the cutting edge for head bangger music and later metal and it's followers of speed metal and grung etc.....screamer Robert Plant is still kick butt...and still as cute...what a hot in voice and body. I hope we know in the future what an influance that Plant contributed to with his aaaaaah sighs and ooo frenzy sexy sound...smooth as he could be , he could turn around and scream your jeans off...from whispers to screeches Robert is simply an amazing performer. OOOXXX to you my golden god of love...so then we switch gears to Mr. Page awesome licks and there it becomes an orgasmic murrmer of bump and grind and slick tones of pure raw apeal...an aura of applausable explosives...meshing with Plant's shaking & Jimmy's sizzle...it's amazing anyone could walk staight after hearing one of thier songs...now add John Paul Jones whippy beat of the keys and theres extacy/JPJ some other insterment was killer deal...one more to go Bonzo's off beat sounding left field in the loudest way possible...you got people screaming for more...but it's all finished, peaking & tweaking it's zzzzz time.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more