A Conversation for Violence

Thread Moved

Post 21

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

I was surprised to see this article accepted into the guide, but a after reading it again, I found it to be more acceptable.

One thing that I did note, the definition of violence includes the word abuse. Violence does not have to mean abuse. If I were to be attacked, I would use violence to stop that attack. My act of self-defense would not be abuse.


Thread Moved

Post 22

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Congratulations! Your entry has been picked to become a part of the edited Guide. It will go to the Sub-Eds for tweaking, then when it's ready you'll receive an e-mail. Keep up the good work!


A599295 - Violence

Post 23

saintinistic

Violence is perspective. One can see a fight on the street perhaps, to one it may look humourous, to another it may look horrifying. perspective and conditioning, both historical through your own life experience and cultural through the values set out by the society you live in.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more