A Conversation for intelligence

Rash enough to tackle intelligence?

Post 1

Gone again

A praiseworthy attempt by all involved researchers! smiley - ok I remain troubled by the fundamental question (of which you are all clearly aware): even if you can define intelligence, is that definition worthwhile? What could (should) it be used for?

I wish you all luck in your endeavour!

Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"


Rash enough to tackle intelligence?

Post 2

xyroth

thanks. any detailed comments about any of the entries?


Rash enough to tackle intelligence?

Post 3

Gone again

Reckless though I am when it comes to jumping in and contributing my opinions smiley - winkeye I have to admit that I'm just not sure enough about *anything* to do with intelligence to make any constructive comments! Oh, for the comfort and security of "rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty". smiley - biggrin

Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"


Rash enough to tackle intelligence?

Post 4

xyroth

can you at least comment on if the usage of various terms is inconsitant with what you understand them to mean, as due to EVERY area that mentions intelligence defining the terms slightly differently I have had to try and produce a set of meanings that was minimally inconsistant and try and use them consistantly within these pages.

as you can imagine this caused some people who are knowledgable in specific areas to comment on my usage, which I think I have got fixed by now.


Rash enough to tackle intelligence?

Post 5

tinijustini

I thought that you did a good job of trying to tackle a difficult to explain subject. If you shorten it a little, clarify yourself just a little more and let a little more of you shine through, it could be great.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more