A Conversation for Gooseberries - A Poem - Smiley Version

Gooseberries

Post 1

JLC the TTP aka ...It's All Happening!

Great work Celba, but what are gooseberries? I shall have to look them up. Golden ripening gooseberries, yes, I like the sound of that a lot. I am glad to see you soul is still full of poetry. I found your poem acknowledged on I think it was some Zaphod site or other. I like the version they printed without all the smilies and colors best. You can feel the emotions more with just the words to incite your imagination. But I know that you like to have fun and that's why you put them in.
I found the poem very tempestous, evoking the stuggle of life itself and how we all feel as though we are tossed about on an endless sea when we venture out. It was very yin/yang, dark/light, fluid/solid, I think it is really great and you and your friend should get together and keep writing for eventual publication. I don't know, that's why I hesitate to write a lot of stuff on the h2g2, because I am not sure if it becomes their property or if it still is mine? Does one have the right to publish something they originally have introduced on the h2g2?
Anyway, I have been meaning to stop by and tell you Hi, and ask how you and your cats are doing? I hope well. I also want to encourage you to keep writing your poetry, it is wonderful.
Worlds of Love,
JLCtheTTP


Gooseberries

Post 2

Clelba

wow...thanks smiley - biggrin
gooseberries...some kind of weird fruit i think smiley - erm
i think part of the reason for me writing poetry like this is to prove that it's what the reader thinks that makes the poem, not what the writer is thinking when they write the poem...i efel the same about art...i suppose it's sort of like abstract poetry smiley - silly
which site was it that you found this acknowledged? i wasn't aware of that...
it's nice to know that people can read what they want into this, whether they pass it off as a load of old rubbish or they find something meaningful in it smiley - smiley
i'm not entirely sure about the copyright rules on h2g2...i'm pretty sure it's all written in the house rules somewhere...i should look it up really...

well anyway, i'm doing good, just beginning my AS exams, which aren't going too badly, and the cats are all fine smiley - smiley
we have written another few poems since this, shorter ones, but not very recently...i'm sure one will happen sooner or later though smiley - winkeye
^. .^
= ' =


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gooseberries - A Poem - Smiley Version

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more