Thingite Party Political Broadcast.

2 Conversations

Thing
Vote CLIVE '05

Thursd*y

smiley - smiley -

Thing
Vote RALPH '05

Thursd*y

smiley - smiley -

Liberté Egalité Fraternité InsanityThe h2g2 Presidential Election Ballot.




Researchers of h2g2 I stand before you naked, or perhaps in a thong.

Perhaps instead I am chatting to my best-mate and fellow candidate Ralph in soft focus, discussing some minutiae of policy or political principle.

Contrary to some of the assertions made by my opponent, I have never accepted nor permitted any hegemony in this campaign, other than what is permitted under the rules concerning party funding.

My opponent seems to think that by appealing to socks he is appealing to all of h2g2, when we really know he is only interested in flip-flops.

The Thingites offer simple policies of
PEACE*LOVEBREAD&SPORKS
Our belief in Compassionate Thingism is a conviction born in ideology not political opportunism or a worrying obsession with badgers.

I am a war President. Our mission is a long and tough, but the sacrifice is worth it, in order to see Thingdom and Wibblocracy installed in countries that for decades have known only Thursday and...Wednesday. smiley - We can only achieve peace when the threat of the Thursdayists has been eradicated.

I am a unifiacatorer not a dividend!

A vote for Clive and Ralph is a vote for a better, brighter Tomorrow.

A vote for us is a vote against The Powers of Thursday!

If the people choose the people to govern the people, and we are among them, we shall form a government of the people, by the people and for the people, but only if the people vote for the people who will treat them as individuals. We give you this as our guarantee - we are those people!

Our motto is "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité, Insanity.
Expect nonsense.

Click on the banner graphic to visit our campaign headquarters and support our campaign!



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A5885139

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more